The following resources are offered to provide a glimpse of the work we do. These resources are not a substitute for working directly with us and the information we provide on this site is not legal advice. If you have specific questions or would like legal advice, please email email us or call us to arrange a time to discuss your matter.
- QRF: This Long-Time Purchasing Program is Still Around and Still Mandatory
- Tis’ the Season, the Season for Bargaining!
- So You Wanna Piggyback?
Carolyn H. Connelly
- Marijuana Issues for Local Governments
- Conducting a 360-Degree Review for Local Government Upper-Level Managers/Supervisors
- Employment Investigations: When Should We Hire an Outside Investigator?
Christy K. Monson
- Construction project in your future? Remember 1.5% for green energy!
- The Appropriate Role of Elected Officials for Collective Bargaining
- Budget Process in 4 Simple Steps
- Lose Those Liability Gaps
- Food, Travel and Lodging
- Enforcing Policies Saves Money
Our team of attorneys is often asked to speak on specialized topics that affect public entities. The following listing provides you with an idea of the categories of our expertise. Email us if you would like more information about any of the following presentations.
- City Council Workshops
- Planning Commission Trainings
- Public Contracting Trainings
- Public Records and Open Meetings Law Best Practices
- Land Use Fees Workshops
- Employment Actions from Hiring to Termination
- Marijuana Updates & Issues
- Council and District Board Best Practices for Effective Meetings
- Labor Relations
- Identify Theft and Governments
- Effective Council and Staff Relations
- Sick Leave Laws and Personnel Policies for Governments
- Government Ethics Law
- Intergovernmental Agreements
- Urban Renewal
- Managing the Manager – Councils and Boards as Supervisors